AGC Coordination and Steam Temperature Optimization Control System
1. AGC operation speed and load control accuracy can reach 2.0% / min and 0.3% respectively
2. Main steam pressure and temperature are more stable, under stable load condition:±0.1-0.2MPa /± 2 ℃, under varying load condition: ±0.4MPa /±6℃
3. The set value of main steam temperature is raised by 5-8℃, and the main steam pressure operates exactly in accordance with the sliding pressure curve.
4. The control strategy has true multivariable decoupling control capacity, it can clearly quantify the lagging level and inertia degree of the controlled object, making its dynamic characteristics conforming with the actual characteristics.
5. It provides a control algorithm that can cope with the long time lag of the main steam pressure, overcoming the shortcoming of the traditional PID control mode when facing this problem.
6. It overcomes the long time lag of the attemperating water to the final superheater by applying the foresight function of the predictive control model.